Well my hubby got a hire date and we are trying to get ready for him to leave. He must go to Langely Air Force Base to get all his paperwork filled out and done. He will go to St. Louis on Tuesday January 22. He will be there for at least a month and then he will come back here and then onto Kuwait. I will go over in a couple months. I will miss him so much but I know it is for the best. It is only for two years and we will get to see the world.
My grandmother Hartzell had a birthday yesterday. She turned 97 and is in good health. She has dementia and does not remember much but I still love her and send her cards all the time just so she knows. My mom loved her mom so much and I promised I would not forget to keep in touch. I need to go and see her this summer and I do hope that I will be able to.
Krista's 27th birthday is next sunday and we are planning a big dinner. It will be a birthday and good-bye dinner. I am hoping all my kids and will be there. I will also invite my dad and Barbara. Oh well will write more as the news comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment