Sunday, September 28, 2008

No BG today Neptune Festival instead

Steph & her baby with the big blue fish
"Virginia Is For Lovers" sandcastle
Steph and her baby in front of the Neptune statue.
my girl being her pretty self
The waves at the beach from the storm offshore
A big cement hermit crab and my baby
My baby in her hat
The "Blue Angels"
Brian trying to get to his boat after the Nor'easter put his pier under water.

Well today was suppose to be a family day but Carla got a migraine and was sick all day so are plans were changed. The baby cried for an hour straight as she wanted to go to BG for the day and see Jack. So Steph and I decided to take the baby down to the beach to Neptune Festival. We went to see the sand castles but we made a wrong turn. We should have went right and went left instead. So by the time we had turned around and headed toward the sand castles my hips could take no more. We walked from 18th-32nd and back. We then walked down to 9th and got to see some of the sand castles. My hip was on fire by this time but I did walk back to the car at 19th street parking lot. I walked a total of 46 blocks on the boardwalk. I am still in pain and I sat in a very hot tub to make it feel better. So my day was spent at the beach with way to many people and a lot of sand.
I love you Michael and I miss you so very much.

No comments: