Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Krista's appt. and I am leaving tonight


This is the last picture of my 2 pregnant daughters. Krista is at 40 weeks and Carla is 26 weeks. This morning Krista and I went to my last appt. with her. I leave this evening for Kuwait and my visit with Michael. The visit went well but they say she is not engaged. She was 1 cm. so I now know that I will not be here for the birth of my 3rd granddaughter. Krista says the baby will come as soon as I am in the air and when I land Michael will tell me all about the baby.
We got to the Airport about 3:30 and sat with the girls till it was time to go catch our plane. We had a very nice flight between Norfolk and D.C. and then it was a 3 hour wait for out flight to Kuwait. Ash got bored waiting but at least we did not have to run and almost miss our plane. The flight was nice and I watched a couple of good movies "17 Again" and a Julia Roberts movie. Ash slept for most of it and that was fine and I also tried to sleep. It was overall a great flight.

No comments: