Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Live from Egaila, Q8


Another water thingy.

The sun setting

The sun is gone all that is left are the beautiful colors.
Today was a rather boring day as we stayed home. Michael did IM me to say he might be late as they got the trainer from Customs. So he thought he would have to work late but alas it would not be there until 3 so home he came.
I did get some bad news on myspace that the choral teacher I volunteered for for 5 years is retiring due to serious health problems. The girls all took chorus and he was a good person and I will always hold a spot for him in my heart, but alas we did not part on good terms.
I am starting to think about my journey home and am not looking forward to it. In Q8 I am in a bubble and protected from all the bad and I know once I step off that plane in Norfolk it will all slap me in the face. I have lost both of my parents in the span of less than 2 years and I miss them both very much. Oh just to have one more day with each of them.
Love to my girls and Barb.

No comments: