Monday, January 21, 2008

A birthday Get Together

This is a pic of my 3 girls. The middle one was the birthday girl. We went out to dinner and had a lot of fun.
Below is a picture of my youngest granddaughter. She always has that cheesy smile with eyes closed.


The pic to the left is of my oldest granddaughter. She is so pretty and when the braces come off everybody better look out. On the right is my whole gang and are they not all cute. It was a great birthday and all had fun and good food.
My Artsnthemail letter L. L is for Leaf. I finally got them all out the other day and am now actually ahead and plan to stay that way. K is for Keyhole. I really thought they turned out good.
N is for Needle.
M is for Muffin.
I am so happy and am glad that I got done. They all turned out really good.

No comments: