Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello to All




Michael and I (pics above) have decided that this is going to be a good way to communicate with family and friends after the move. I will post all of my Quilting and the good books I will get to read when I have some pice and quiet. Right now I am doing my spring cleaning and getting rid of alot of stuff. I am selling a lot of my books on Half.com. I have so many different kinds of craft books and most have never been used why keep them. Let someone who will love them and use them have them. I have 3 days till Michael is home and then I will have 16 with him before he flies to Kuwait to set up our household so I can join him. We have a lot of celebrations to do while he is here. Both my granddaughters birthdays and he will be here for those but my 50th b-day and our 30th wedding anniversary he will be gone for. All of this happens in March which is a busy month for us. But, next year he should be here for his once a year trip home.

No comments: