The roses were a gift from my oldest daughter and my 2 granddaughters. They were very pretty and I have them in my room so I can look at them all the time.
This was my second mothers day without my mom and I miss her every day. I have no place to go as she was cremated and my sister has the ashes but I know she is not there and I do know she is with me everyday but I miss having a place to go put flowers and to just sit and talk to her. When we are all gone will anyone remember that she was here or will she just disappear with the wind. Ashes to ashes dust to dust. I will be cremated and I have a place that my children can go but I know I will not be there. I want my ashes spread along the blue ridge parkway. Just let me go off the side of the mountain.
I have so much to be thankful for and I thank God everyday for the wonderful husband, 3 fantastic daughters, 2 granddaughters and a wonderful son-in-law. So life is good. My husband has a job he loves and is happy again. So that is all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment