Today I took my first trip down to North Carolina since the death of my dad. I really did not want to go but I need to as Barb needs to sell the house and there were things she needed me to go thru. The hardest part was his chair the one he is sitting in in the photo above and that will be going to Carla when Barb is ready to let it go. We went thru pics and I threw away his wedding album from his marriage to Liz. It was really easy to do. We also went thru his clothes and that was really hard for her. I took some clothes to use in a memory quilt for each of the girls. I miss my dad so much but I do know he is in a much better place with no more pain and back to his old self. I will see him again as I love him so much. Till I see you again Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment