My wonderful and sweet Grandma Hartzell. She lived a long and fulfilled life. She was 20 days shy of her 98th birthday. She was the best grandma in the world and she is now with her parents, her husband, and the 3 children who died before her. I love and miss you so very much.What can I say about my year 2008? I can say 2 people I loved are no longer with us and I miss them so very much. My Dad as everyone knows died in July while I was in Kuwait visiting my hubby. This came just a little over a year since the death of my mom. I did not have to come home early as my father was buried at Arlington and he would not be buried until after I got back. So Ash and I finished our visit with Michael and then flew home. Michael flew home for my dads funeral and stayed a week. So I had to deal with losing the second most important guy in my life and I am so happy that I got to spend the Sunday before I went to Kuwait with him. My grandma was wonderful and I spent many wonderful summers with her. She was a great person and no one could have ever had a better grandparent. She was all I had after my Grandma Nill died in 1989 and both my grandpas went in 1966. That is why I thank God everyday that I had as long as I did with her. God Bless you Dad and Grandma and I do hope to see you again someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment