Friday, February 29, 2008

The Circus

Well the babies went to the Greatest Show on Earth and boy did they have fun. They saw Lions, Elephants and Clowns. They had alot of fun with there mom while I got some alone time with my hubby. As of today he has 8 days until he leaves me for I do not know how long.



This is a picture of 2 of the babies. Wicket Elizabeth and Sasha Marie. They are looking for trouble I am sure.
I got to go to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Show last Saturday and the Quilts were wonderful. I took Pictures but did not get all the names so will not put them up on my blog. I loved them all and got so many good ideas.
I am wotking on cutting out pieces for some hand-pieced quilts. They are things that I will be taking with me when I go over to Kuwait. I am also planning on taking some new books with me to read.

No comments: