the hotel
Michael and I at the top of the Arch.
This is the second time I have written this and it disappeared the first time into Computer **** so I am having to retype it all. I did a little trip to St. Louis to visit my hubby who was there for a month for his job. I flew into the airport at 7 his time and he was there to meet me. He took me to dinner at Red Lobster as I was starving. We went back to his hotel the Crown Plaza which was very nice.
This is the second time I have written this and it disappeared the first time into Computer **** so I am having to retype it all. I did a little trip to St. Louis to visit my hubby who was there for a month for his job. I flew into the airport at 7 his time and he was there to meet me. He took me to dinner at Red Lobster as I was starving. We went back to his hotel the Crown Plaza which was very nice.
The trip was very nice and it was wonderful to have my husband all to myself for 3 full days. I have never had that and will not get it again until we are both over in Kuwait. We did a lot of things and went shopping and out to dinner and just had fun. He took me to lunch at a place called Bandana's and the food was wonderful. Monday came way to soon and home it was. The plane was late to take off and that put me home late. But, Carla and Alyssa were waiting for me. It was good to be home but I miss Michael so much.
Happy Leap Year Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment