I found out today that my dad is back in the hospital and being so far away I feel useless. My dad is my hero because anyone who knows him knew the type-a person who was always in control and since his left brain stroke that is not his life. He does not speak all that well but I do not care I am just happy to hear his voice on the other end of the phone. We mostly have a yes and no conversation and I just call to tell him I love him so much. Being in Kuwait is hard as I knew before I left he was not feeling good and had lost 12 lbs.. He is a wonderful person and I love every minute I get to spend with even if it is just a snuggle in his big chair. Please everyone say a prayer that they will figure out what is hurting him. It is hard when the person sick can not verbalize that well.
Michael and I even bought him a web-cam for their computer so I could talk to him while I was over here but we have not gotten a chance to do that. I have been a daddy's girl all my life. I love you Daddy and please get better as I will be home in 6 Mondays and I promise you will be the first person I visit with when I get home. LOVE YOU ALWAYS & FOREVER Kimmi
No comments:
Post a Comment