Monday, June 23, 2008

My little excitement for the day

Sunset on the 7th day of my stay in Kuwait. What a way to end my day. Love to All my girls. I hope you are having fun and doing good.




Today there was a little excitement across the street. Seems someone wanted to put down some black asphalt in the lot across the street but the Harish(houseboy- the person who takes care of everything to do with the house) did want it there. So he was yelling and making hand gestures at the guy in the truck and the next thing you knew they were both on their phones. He is the guy in the pics watching closely what they are doing. The dump truck guy finally unloaded his stuff and another guy came over to level it out. Do you know that that little man made the guy get all the black stuff off of what I guess was the property of the house. SHESH all over a little black stuff. The whole yard is full of trash and building materials the black stuff would have made it look better. All in a day in Paradise.




This is my view as I sit at the computer and type out my blog. It is a not finished house across the street. We do not know if it will be a family compound or will be rented to westerners. It seems more like a family compound which is like the one next door to it. All the relatives live in different apartments on second and third floor while main family probably mom and dad live on main floor.
Hello Barb, I do hope dad is fine. I send him all my love and kisses and hope to talk to you soon. Take care Dad and please feel better. Kimmi

No comments: