This year I was all by myself while my oldest granddaughter went off with her friends and my youngest went with her mom and dad. So I did not see her after she went and do not know how much candy she got. Linky went with Carla for the week-end and I will probably not see her until Tuesday as she has a 4 day week-end. I really do not mind being alone anymore and I guess I need to get used to it. So to all my family and friends Happy Halloween.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween 2008
This year I was all by myself while my oldest granddaughter went off with her friends and my youngest went with her mom and dad. So I did not see her after she went and do not know how much candy she got. Linky went with Carla for the week-end and I will probably not see her until Tuesday as she has a 4 day week-end. I really do not mind being alone anymore and I guess I need to get used to it. So to all my family and friends Happy Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment