I am hoping that all of you reading this blog went and voted today. I did and waited in line with a 3 year old and a 27 year old for over an hour. I wished that my name was my maiden name for just today as those lines were short. This is a very important election and I do hope the best man wins. I voted but will not tell for who but whoever wins I will stand behind them for the next 4 years.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Did You Vote Today?
I am hoping that all of you reading this blog went and voted today. I did and waited in line with a 3 year old and a 27 year old for over an hour. I wished that my name was my maiden name for just today as those lines were short. This is a very important election and I do hope the best man wins. I voted but will not tell for who but whoever wins I will stand behind them for the next 4 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment