I had to say good bye to my honey tonight. He flew back to Kuwait without me and I will not be back with him until July. Linky and I already have our reservations and are set to go. We will only be there for a little over a month and then Michael will fly back with us. With 2 new babies coming I have to work my trips around them.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Michael Left Again
I had to say good bye to my honey tonight. He flew back to Kuwait without me and I will not be back with him until July. Linky and I already have our reservations and are set to go. We will only be there for a little over a month and then Michael will fly back with us. With 2 new babies coming I have to work my trips around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment