Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fabric Souk

Liberation Tower from the Souk
The ladies from KTAA
A delivery guy on his motor scooter. Takes his life into his hands.
A great close-up shot of Liberation Tower

I finally got to go to the big commercial Souk and boy was it is sight to see. So many shops and so much fabric. I could have spent Michael's whole paycheck there on fabric. It had so much that I had never seen and I tried hard to control myself. Michael gave me 20KD and I came home with 5KD so I think I did good. I also bought a box of thread which was 12 spools for 1.6ooKD. That was a steal. Cotton thread and they were good size spools. I love Kuwait for buying fabric. 1KD for a metre of fabric. I went with Barbara & Ruth and we met up with Sally, Meg & Kathi. There were a few other but do not remember there names. Sorry!!! It was a fun day for me out with the girls.
Love to all in Va Bch. Barb hope this finds you well & will see you soon.

No comments: