Christmas at our house was very nice, but we did not spend near as much as we usually do. This year was special as next year my husband will be in Kuwait and we will have to wait till he makes it home to celebrate with the girls. So much will happen in this next year and we will be out of country for all of it. I turn the big 50 and 3 days later we will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary (and everyone said it would not last) and then my hubby will turn the big 60. So this will be a great year for all of us.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas at our House
This is a picture of 2 of my daughters. They look so cute.
This is my oldest daughter.
This is my youngest daughter and my Dad. If you look on the back of the chair that is a quilt I just made. It was backed with fleece and my dad loves it because it is not that heavy for him. He had a stroke and his right side is not strong.
This is 3 generations of my family. I love my dad very much. I am truly blessed that he is still with us.





Many different views of X-mas at our house. Lyssa with her new ornament, me with me new hat and scarf made by my baby. Ashy and her Hannah Montana shirt, Lyssa and her new mermaid phone, and of course my baby and her husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment