Saturday, December 22, 2007

More UFO's

This quilt was a mystery quilt that I did many years ago and just found it. So I put some flannel on e back and will quilt it. This way it will not be that heavy.
These are some of the many UFO's I have been working on for awhile. The top one is a stack and slash that I did as a baby quilt. It turned out rather nice and I am very happy with it. Do not have a baby for it at the moment but 3 of my daughters friends are expecting so I am sure it will get a good home.This quilt above was made in my stars faze. I think that now in the white areas I will add some quotes that I have been collecting for awhile. I will use all different colored sharpie pens to add a little zip to it. This is a bull's eye quilt. They were making them on my yahoo group learningfa. I took all of my scraps and made it. It came out quite well and am very proud of it. Now I just have to finish it.

This is my cute little frog quilt.



This is my Amish barn raising.
I do hope you all like my quilts. I am so far behind in one of my postcard groups. Still have my K's and L's to make for artsnthemail. I am so sorry but with this big move and the holidays it could not be avoided. I am hoping to catch everything up with my K,L,& M's next month.
Kuwait is still a go. Michael is on meds for his diabetes and is doing good. I had an Echo stress test the other day and will get results after the holiday. I am also scheduled for a sucrose test which I hate with a passion. That stuff is gross.
Yesterday my middle daughter the chef cut her pinkie finger to the bone and had to get 4 stitches. She is in alot of pain but she missed all the tendons and nerves so that was really good. She did it cutting brocolli and it bleed so much she past out twice. She is so much like her mother. I would have passed out if I saw it.
Have made all my kids new stockings. I will put a pic when I finish up the tops. It is just a little stitching and it will be done. I made 6 of them and they are all different. Nothing exciting as I bought 2 panels last year after the holidays.


No comments: