Monday, October 6, 2008

Busch Gardens with Family & Friends

Steph and Lyss with the 3 faced ghoul
My scared little girl and boy did that blanket help out all night. She hid from all the monsters.
Jack on the balcony
Lyss with the pumpkins
Steph & Matt with the scary skeleton dude
Chris and the girls
Carla, linky, & Matt near the Griffon
Chris & Carla
The gang minus Lyss
The 4 singing chefs.
Carla & Linky looking cute.
The girls in the teacups
My baby in the balloon ride.
The girls on a ride in Italy.
On Lyssa's favorite baby roller coaster ride.
My beautiful baby on the teacups.

Well today we finally made it up to BG to see Jack. Of course I did not go see any of the scary stuff. I stayed with the baby and the last thing we did before we left was to go see Jack in Ireland. The girls and I rode Apollo's after dark which is the best time to ride it. We rode Apollos when we first got there and also got to ride Griffon. So for me it was a good day at the park. The only sad part was that Michael was not with us.
We did not leave for the park until one so that I could say good nite to my honey. He goes to sleep at 1 our time which is 8 his time. I told everyone we had to leave the park at 9 so we would be home for me to talk to him before he went to work. It is so crazy that he is awake when I am asleep and he is asleep while while I am awake. So I look forward to my 2 times a day I get to talk to him.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Hallowe'en certainly comes early in Busch Gardens! Over here in the UK we have several weeks to wait!