When we are children we never think about how long our parents will live as we think they will live forever. But the reality is we never know when the time will come that our parents will no longer be there. It is amazing to me how when they are alive we think they will always be and forget to call them like we should or put off calling back because you think you have time. But, unfortunately 2 years ago my time ran out. I try to tell people please call the ones you love and tell them so that if anything were to happen they would know you loved them. I have always regretted that I did not spend a lot of time with my mom and boy did I hear about it from her and now I see it with my own kids they have there own lives and no time for me.
It has only been 2 years but I miss you terribly mom. I know the hurt will never go away and I guess that is a good thing. I love you and I know I will see you again someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment