For the past few days our lives have been engulfed in Dust. Not just a little dust but can hardly see across the street dust. I do not mind it as I stay in the house but when we go out it is so hard to breathe. Not much has been going on so not much to report. I have been sewing a lot and am in heaven sewing with my wonderful machine my honey bought me here.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Dust, Dust and more Dust
For the past few days our lives have been engulfed in Dust. Not just a little dust but can hardly see across the street dust. I do not mind it as I stay in the house but when we go out it is so hard to breathe. Not much has been going on so not much to report. I have been sewing a lot and am in heaven sewing with my wonderful machine my honey bought me here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment