Ash and I got to Kuwait at about 5:30 pm and our guy from Hala Kuwait was waiting for us to take us through the process of getting our Visas. We got thru that in no time then onto luggage. Ash's luggage was easy to spot but mine was a little harder. So many people had Chaps luggage so I looked for my fabric tied. We got all of our luggage and then onto customs and then thru there. Then it was time to see my honey and sure enough he was there waiting. As I got to him he told me that Steph had called and Krista was in labor. I knew itand so we hurried home to call to see how it was going. Well I got the shock of my life to find out that she was having a C-section. Come to find out Gwyn had not turned and was butt down.
Gwyn Elizabeth was born July 16, 2009 at 1:22 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 inches long. I have no pics but I have seen her. She is the spitting image of Krista when she was born. I can not wait to get my hands on her.
Gwyn Elizabeth was born July 16, 2009 at 1:22 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 inches long. I have no pics but I have seen her. She is the spitting image of Krista when she was born. I can not wait to get my hands on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment