We went into Avenue's today as Michael did not have to work. We went to lunch and a movie. We went and saw "Sunshine Cleaning" and it was a cute movie but not what we thought it would be. We will be leaving Kuwait 2 weeks from today and I am sad. I really do not want to go home. But, then I get tugged that way because of that new baby that is waiting to meet her cousin Linky, her Opa and me. Then in about 8 weeks we will have another baby to welcome to the family. What a blessed year this was after all the heartache of last year. It is a rebirth of this family. The older generation is gone and a new one is here to take there place. No one can replace my mom & dad but these 2 new babies are here for a reason to fill avoid left in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment