Monday, August 24, 2009

My Last Quilt for the Summer

Rachel's blocks made by the group for her new baby boy.
Beris's Quilt made for her daughter on her wedding day.
Kathi's quilt from blocks she got in a trade. She did not like the first quilting she put in so she took out all of the stitches out and requilted it. She is now happy with the way it looks.
The Ladies
More of the group wonderful group of ladies.

Went to Quilt meeting today and learned a lot of good stuff. I am amazed at the talent here. These ladies could teach me so much if I could just stay here for a little more time. I am hoping that Michael's contract will get extended so that I can come back. I know that we will have a good 2 weeks at home with Michael but then I have to put him back on the plane to come back here by himself. It tears me in 2 when I have to do that. I hate him being here by himself but at least I can talk to him everyday. That is my one saving grace in all of this I can talk and see him on the computer. To my girls it is one more Monday and we will all be home. Love and Miss you all & see you soon.

No comments: