Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Well today I turned 50 no fanfare no nothing. It was a lazy kind of day. My hubby sent me this as it was sunrise on my birthday in Kuwait over the Persian Gulf I believe. This is such a beautiful shot I just had to add it to my blog. I got a wonderful card from my dad and a big thank you to him as it came on my birthday. It is so nice when that happens. I went up to the salon my daughter works at and got pampered with a shampoo and blow-dry and it was so nice. The little girls and I walked up to the mall as it was a really nice day and it may be the last one for awhile.
Michaels first day of work is tomorrow as Kuwaits week goes from Sunday to Thursday with Friday and Saturday as the week-end. I did not get to talk to him before he went to sleep as I did not get back from the mall till almost 3 and he was going to bed at 2 our time which is 9 their time. He has to get up at 5 as they have to be on base at 7 and it is a 45 minute drive on a good day. He gets picked up at 6:15 by his boss as he is not allowed to lease a car until he has residency. So I am hoping to hear from him at 10 our time before he goes to work.
Went to Smokey Bones with my 2 oldest children and my grandchildren. The waiter was not that good but we still tipped him 10% and why you ask I do not know why. He was so bad took him forever to get stuff that we asked for but I could not be mean.
And my good people was my wonderful 50th Birthday.

No comments: