Thursday, March 27, 2008

My hubby has a new home

Today my hubby waited for his furniture to be delivered. He had bought all new furniture for the Villa as they call it. He has 3 bedrooms and only really needs one. So do not know what will be done with the other 2 rooms. They will have no furniture so it will be for ballroom dancing I guess.
I miss him so much and I do not know when I will see him again. It looks like about 7 months and I will be heartbroken by then. We have not gone that long in our entire marriage without seeing each other. Main reason did not want to marry a military guy (long deployments) as I do not like to be alone. I HATE being by myself and I know that is selfish but I have never had to be alone. I am a spoiled brat and I want my way but this time I will not get it. (LOL) If you want to see pics please visit my hubby's blog (Kuwaitaminute.blogspot.com) to see the new furniture and the Villa.

No comments: