Sunday, March 30, 2008

What I did today

Today was a day I was by myself so I went to my sewing machine and finished a few things I had started. The first picture is of a Laurel Burch inspired Quilt. The pattern is Pat Sloans pattern but the name escapes me. It turned out really nice and now just have to figure out how to back it. I do think I will put something light weight so I can take it with me to Kuwait for those chilly nights.
The second picture is some nine patches I cut into fourths and will now put them back together. I cut them to 6 1/2 blocks so they all match and then I will lay them out and sew them all together and see what I get. I am hoping that it turns out really nice.
The next picture is of 2 pillow cases that I made for my pillows to travel with. I am sending the cat pillow over to Kuwait so I will have it with me to sleep on. I love the other one which will stay here until I fly over and I will then take over on the plane with me. It is a Quilting Diva pillow case cover.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Hi, Kim- I have your Pay It Forward gift ready to send, and have managed to lose your snail mail address. Please contact me at bjhart@gmail.com--
Thanks, Beverly