Ash is getting a new tooth and wanted me to tell everyone . So here it is her new tooth that is coming in. I am hoping it will close the gap between her 2 front teeth but we will see.
My days have been a little lonely this last week as Michael has been working late but he does not go in until 7. So I do get to spend a little more time with him in the morning. Ashleigh does not get up until after 2 in the afternoon so I am mostly alone per say. Which I really do not mind as it gives me some nice quiet time to do my writing, crafts and other stuff around the house. I am sad about leaving my hubby over here by himself again as I worry something could happen and no one would know. But, my youngest daughter informed me when I told her this that her dad knew that when he took the job. Well yes he did but I did not realize how lonely it would be for him over here.
I am all packed except for a few things I need to wear this week-end and then my flying home clothes. We are going to see Mummies this week-end then go out to dinner and just have a good time together. I am still hoping that Ash will come back with me next year and do this again. But, I do not know. I am coming over no matter what. I do like it over here and it is nice to be with my husband. He is happy and likes the job he has so what else could a wife ask for.
Well I have but 5 days left of my holiday with my hubby and we had a very nice dinner tonight when he came home. I made chicken, baked potato, peas and sweet white corn in butter sauce. It was really good if I must say so. The easy bake oven he has a big learning curve on it and I am learning. So when I come back I can cook us little romantic dinners for just the 2 of us.
So Ma'assalama(Good-bye-Go in Peace) until tomorrow. Stay safe and love from here in Q8.
I am all packed except for a few things I need to wear this week-end and then my flying home clothes. We are going to see Mummies this week-end then go out to dinner and just have a good time together. I am still hoping that Ash will come back with me next year and do this again. But, I do not know. I am coming over no matter what. I do like it over here and it is nice to be with my husband. He is happy and likes the job he has so what else could a wife ask for.
Well I have but 5 days left of my holiday with my hubby and we had a very nice dinner tonight when he came home. I made chicken, baked potato, peas and sweet white corn in butter sauce. It was really good if I must say so. The easy bake oven he has a big learning curve on it and I am learning. So when I come back I can cook us little romantic dinners for just the 2 of us.
So Ma'assalama(Good-bye-Go in Peace) until tomorrow. Stay safe and love from here in Q8.
No comments:
Post a Comment