Our last day with Michael was very sad for me as I did not want to leave him by himself. It is really lonely over there. We went into Fahaheel to the Sultan Center to get Michael a few groceries before we leave. We did not leave until midnight which was 5 pm at home. Michael had to leave us as we got to the airport which was kind of sad as I really needed to have him with me. We had to go thru about 4 security things which made me feel safe as we were flying from the Middle East in an American Airline so I did not mind all of the security. I had to give up a pair of little scissors that did not hardly cut thread and I had brought them from the US with me. So I could not sew on the plane. The food was good and Ash actually ate the meal we got after we took off. It was roast beef cut up and some home fries with veggies. It was really good and I liked the cheesecake e got as dessert.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
My Last day with my Honey in Q8
Our last day with Michael was very sad for me as I did not want to leave him by himself. It is really lonely over there. We went into Fahaheel to the Sultan Center to get Michael a few groceries before we leave. We did not leave until midnight which was 5 pm at home. Michael had to leave us as we got to the airport which was kind of sad as I really needed to have him with me. We had to go thru about 4 security things which made me feel safe as we were flying from the Middle East in an American Airline so I did not mind all of the security. I had to give up a pair of little scissors that did not hardly cut thread and I had brought them from the US with me. So I could not sew on the plane. The food was good and Ash actually ate the meal we got after we took off. It was roast beef cut up and some home fries with veggies. It was really good and I liked the cheesecake e got as dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment