Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Krista Michelle





On the day you were born it was a day of joy for our country and for your dad and I. I remember watching the TV and seeing Ronald Reagan getting sworn in as the President of the United States and the hostages were getting released from Iran. All the nurses wanted me to name you Reagan but my mother was the one who got to name you and that is why you have the name you do. You just happen to be the only girl in the nursery. So every 4 years for the rest of your life you share your Birthday with the new President. I also made you share your birthday with Jimbo which I really did not mean to baby it just happened. As I write this I am listening to my favorite song that Jimbo sang "Angel Eyes". So on this day you are part of history to remember for ever. So I do hope you had a great day without your father & I but always remember where ever we are we love you and will always love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY

1 comment:

VBEmeril81 said...

Thanks Mommy! I really missed you and Dad yesterday, its not the same without you. Love you lots!