Saturday, January 24, 2009

What we did this week-end 1/23-1/24/2008

This is a sign that you find all over the mall. So I guess if something happens this is where you go.
This is a sign that is along all of the highways and Michael says it means no motorcycle can jump over a car. LOL
The desert
more desert
The 2 signs above show how to get to the base that Michael works at. It is out in the middle of a vast desert. It takes him almost an hour to get to work every morning.
A really beautiful Mosque that is in the middle of the desert.
this is the sign to go to the desert.

Our week-end started on Friday. We got up and had breakfast and decided that we would go to a movie. So we looked up the movies playing at Avenues. We then decided to go see the "Underworld #3" as we had just finished watching the first two. So we got there a little early and had dinner at T.G.I.Friday's. Michael and I split a BBQ salad and some fried mushrooms. They were very good and for dessert we had there little shot glasses filled with goodies. After lunch we walked around the mall and then it was time to go to the movie. We picked our seats and off we went. The movie was good but left a lot of questions in my mind so we will go back to Movie #2. After that we walked around the mall one more time just for the exercise and to people watch. We then drove home.
On Saturday we got up and decided to take a drive out into the desert. I wanted to see how far Michael had to drive to work and also I wanted to see the real desert where there is nothing for miles. Well Michael delivered and showed me the hour long drive he has. It is a lonely drive to the middle of no where. I have loaded some pics above of our week-end. So that was the week-end and now it is back to work for Michael.
GO STEELERS!!!
I send my love to all I love and hope everyone is doing fine.

No comments: