This is I guess the front part of the new 360 Kuwait Mall. They were doing the iron work which is all done by hand by wonderful craftsman.
Michael and I went back to Avenues today to walk. It was a very pretty day with temps in the 70's and I just wanted out of the house. We did 2 laps which was one full lap upstairs and then we did a full lap downstairs. Michael figured we walked over 2 miles but before the walk we went and got a Pizza at Pizza Hut and it was so good. I had not had one in awhile and it tasted so good. Today is a very busy day at the mall and even with the millions of parking spaces it took us a while to find one. Avenues parking lots are color coded and you had better remember where you parked or you will walk that thing for hours.
Today I realized something else that bugs me about Kuwaiti drivers is they honk at everything. We were sitting dead stopped in the shopping mall garage honking as if that would make the stopped traffic move and they will go around anything or everything to get in front of you. I have seen people in the mall garage go up on the sidewalk just to get around a car that is doing the speed limit for being in a garage. The Kuwaitis are always in a hurry. But they honk at stop lights like they want you to go thru it and over here going thru a red light can cost you as much as KD300 which to us would be $1,032.88 which is a stiff fine.
But, after all was said and done and my eyes were closed for most of the ride home it was a very good day. One month gone and just 2 more left and I will be home with my girls. Love you all and miss you much. Remember girls when daddy and I are gone you will be all each other has and to me that is important.
GOOD-BYE
Today I realized something else that bugs me about Kuwaiti drivers is they honk at everything. We were sitting dead stopped in the shopping mall garage honking as if that would make the stopped traffic move and they will go around anything or everything to get in front of you. I have seen people in the mall garage go up on the sidewalk just to get around a car that is doing the speed limit for being in a garage. The Kuwaitis are always in a hurry. But they honk at stop lights like they want you to go thru it and over here going thru a red light can cost you as much as KD300 which to us would be $1,032.88 which is a stiff fine.
But, after all was said and done and my eyes were closed for most of the ride home it was a very good day. One month gone and just 2 more left and I will be home with my girls. Love you all and miss you much. Remember girls when daddy and I are gone you will be all each other has and to me that is important.
GOOD-BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment