Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some of the Stuff I am doing

This is the sign for home.
this is a wall hanging I did with:
Michael & I
My baby girls
The 3 Girls
The whole family
6 Generations of women in my family:
My great-great grandma Charlotte Speck-
My great grandma Bessie Bell Bellrichard
My grandma Alberta Hartzell
My Mom Marlene Nill
Me Kimberly Bowman
My daughter Carla Dunlop
weddings now & then
Michael & I at our wedding & after 30 years
my mom & dad at there wedding and the last pic together at my wedding
Carla & Chris at there wedding
My grandparents in the center and a pic of them at my parents wedding

So I am getting a lot of my quilting done while I am here. I am happy with most of what I have done and will be happy to get home and finish them. I really miss my sewing machine.

No comments: