Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Boy do I have alot to learn

This is a picture of me with my dad. He is still here by the grace of God. He died 3 times on the table during his open heart surgery. But that was not enough for this tough guy as he had a left brain stroke a day after he went home. He is a tough guy and I am so glad I still have him. I thought he would be gone long before my mom but I guess someone had other plans. I will also miss seeing him when I am gone but my husband is putting a camera on his computer so I will be able to talk to him and see him. Modern technology you have to love it. This is another set of plus size inchies I made for F.A.T. and I also traded these. I was really happy with them.
This was my second set of purple PSI's I did for trade. I love these little things and so easy to make.

This is a picture of my oldest granddaughter who just graduated from 5th grade. She looked so beautiful. I am so proud of her. Love ya baby.



This is my husband and I. We have been together for 30 years and most people told us it would not last. We make a great pair.







No comments: