Thursday, November 29, 2007

Progress on our journey to Kuwait

So far I have done my psych. evaluation. You have to do this to make sure you are alright to leave your life and kids. My grandkids are going to be the hardest thing for me to leave but, it is 2 years and then I will have the rest of their lives to love and watch them grow. I have ordered my passport and have an appointment to get our shots tomorrow. I still need my physical and have a call into my PCP but have not heard back from her. I am excited at the fact of going to a new country but am a little sad about leaving my granddaughters. We will have a camera hooked up to the computer so we will be able to see and talk to each other. That is a plus and thank God for all of the new gadgets.

No comments: