Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hello to blogging

This is some inchies I made for the group F.A.T. and we sent out 5 groups of 4 to our partners in the group. I thought they turned out pretty good. I also sent a different set into Quilting Arts Magazine and actually got mine in. Although I am in the crease you can still see a part of the Inchie I made for Norma Jean's article about Plus size inches. They are alot of fun to do.





Hello to All, I am starting again as I have forgotten my password to the other blog. I am going to try to keep this one up as I maybe going to Kuwait with my husband on a job assignment there. This would be the place for my children to see what is going on.




This is a picture of my mother taken one of the last times I saw her. We were in Wisconsin for a vacation and she followed a few days later. We were having dinner with her older brother. My mom has been gone for a year now and I still miss her alot. I love and miss you mom. See you again someday.



The next picture is of my granddaughters. They are my heart and what I will miss the most when I go away. I have had them since they were both babies as my daughter lives with us and I am chief cook, babysitter and mom.


No comments: