Hello to All,
The arrangements for Kuwait are going along very well. I still have alot to do but it will be done before I go or I guess I will not be able to go. Yesterday it was 76 here and today it is only suppose to go up to 63 and rain. I am trying really hard to cut out pieces for a hand done quilt while I am in Kuwait. I do not think I want to take my machine over there.
I put flannel on the back of 3 quilts that I have been working on and they feel so good. I like the fact that they are warm but not to heavy. They are just right for my granddaughters as they sweat in the freezing cold. Oh well will write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Kimmi, I would love to have you in the Pay It Forward! Email me at bjhartless@gmail.com, let me know your snail mail address. I really don't want to take six months to get your gift to you!
It sounds like you have a lot going on in your life right now- I hope your dad recuperates quickly. I look forward to hearing from you!
Post a Comment