Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Today I am showing my work from this week-end. In the post before this was my Elvis PC for a swap at Art4Mail. It was a really fun swap and the ones I have recieived back are great.
The top pic on here is of PSI's I made for a F.A.T. swap. It was the letter B. So I did butterflies, buttons, beads, and bulbs. All were done in blue except my bulbs as I could not find any blue. I sure hope the people I swap with are happy with them.
My bottom pic is Circles and it was also done for Art4Mail. I did a series of different size circles and buttonholed them down. It was fun and out in the mail they went along with Elvis.
We got the results of my hubbies blood work and it was not good. He had Diabetes and his LDL and HDL are not good either so a major change in the way we eat is coming our way. I do not know if this will cause him not to get the Kuwaiti job. We have jumped thru so many hoops and I am tired. He told one of the people doing all this that he felt like he was working 2 jobs with all that we have to do to go out of country.
We are going to the Blue Ridge Mountains for Thanksgiving. It will just be my husband and I as all the kids and grandkids will stay here. We will have our family dinner on Sunday when we get back. We will go visit my MIL and get together with all my hubbies siblings except one. So it should be interesting.

No comments: