Thursday, November 15, 2007

P.I.F.

Meaning, Pay It Forward! If you haven't seen this in blogland before now, it's simple. The first three people to leave a comment on my blog, stating their intention to join the fun, will get a handmade gift from me. In return, you agree to post the "Pay It Forward" message on your blog, and do the same for the first three people who comment on yours. I'm carrying on the "random acts of kindness" from Linda T. Minton of Fiber Reflections.My gift could be a small journal size quilt, could be a fat quarter of art cloth or a Post Card sent just to you-- I haven't decided yet, and probably won't be able to work on it until closer to the holidays. But I do promise you will have it within six months. And, if you have a preference, I'd be happy to do what I can to please. I truly enjoy bringing pleasure to others with my work. So, leave a comment and join the fun!!

I got this from Beverly at http://fiberhart.blogspot.com/. So please join in and have some fun.

1 comment:

Christine Thresh said...

I am so happy you joined my PIF. It really perked me up.

Tell me what color you would like in your kitchen. And, give me your mailing address (and mailing name).

Thanks,
Christine