Friday, November 16, 2007


Well this photo was taken at Halo-Scream at Busch Gardens. We got to meet Jack after his show. Is he not scary. This is about as scared as I can get. Do not do the other scary stuff as I do not like to be scared.
This is my oldest granddaughter after a run in during PE at school. It was raining and the kids were running and she got on the bad end of a collision. It was a bad break and she spent the night at CHKD after they set it. Had to put her to sleep to set it. She loved her pink cast.




This is the group of girls I gave birth to. LOL These are my 3 daughters and it is hard to get them all in one place. This was at Busch Gardens which is what we do as a family.
I am trying to put backs on some of the quilts I have finished and will try to get pics on my blog. I have so much to do before leaving for Kuwait. I have to have a lot of things to do while I am over there. Trying to use up the 4 big plastic tubs of my scraps.
I am behind in some of my postcard groups as I have so much going on, but at least do not have to pack up the house as my daughters and granddaughters will stay here. So nothing will change for the babies. We will help with the bills as I plan to come back in the summer to care for my granddaughters.

No comments: