Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Day in Paradise

A house down by the Beach in Messila
2 nice big Kuwaiti flags for National/Liberation Day
Men at work
Another finished UFO
My hubby has a new toy. He bought this for himself and it was a great deal. 32 inch flat screen with a free DVD for KD99.

My time here in Kuwait is flying by and there is still so much I want to do. Why is it when I am home I want to be here and when I am here I want to be home. I love being here with Michael and I would not trade a thing for this time. I believe it is the longest period of time that we have been on our own. Just the 2 of us. We will soon hit 31 years of marriage and who would have thought it would have lasted this long. I am posting some pics taken while I am here.
To everyone I love be safe and know I will be home soon.

No comments: