
A building on Arabian Gulf Rd. that looks like it took a hit from bombs or something. Do not know if it is war damage or just neglect. But since it is right near the water I would go for the war damage.

Some wonderful Graffiti inside of the house.

A bus that looks like it was set on fire or something. Who knows but there it sat in front of the beat up building.

Me and my Princess Diana moment. This was right on the water and I just could not resist.

A longer view of the water and building.
I am just posting some wonderful shots of around Kuwait. We go driving every week-end and it is so different each day. Depending on dust or no dust. No dust is the preferable for me as I hate the dust as it gets into everywhere and into everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment