Monday, March 9, 2009

Another wonderful Quilt Meeting

The ladies I have met while here

A beautiful little Quilt


Shibori done by Barb
Some of the Quilts that were shown above and below



She was teaching a class about doing curves and the quilts above and below are some that she did.



Another red light sign--- A minute Stop at the Red Signal = Human Life.

I went and joined the Kuwait Quilt Guild so that way I will have something to do when I am over here. The group is filled with wonderful and diverse women. So I am hoping to learn a lot during the times that I am here and I can keep with them thru there website which will be neat also. So I have included some pics of the quilts they showed for there show and tell. I will never show anything as I am no where near as good as these women are. I would really love to own a Bernina sewing machine. It is a wonderful machine and would help me with my quilting and Barb told me they are really cheap here so I will see. If Michael reads this I promise I will be a good girl 4-ever honey. Love to all the girls in my life and to Barb you keep whispering Dad's name as I know he will not mind. P.S. I talk to him all the time.

No comments: