Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Egaila a wonderful place to be

The Pyramid Mosque-a beautiful building and really neat architecture.
As seen on TV who would of thought they would have even that in Kuwait.
The biggest Burger King I have ever seen.
A home in Kuwait showing their colors on National/Liberation Day.
Al Hashemi II is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's largest dhow. It is a replica of the 19th century trading vessels used to ply the Arabian Gulf and subcontinent sea routes.

Today is a few more of those random shots taken around Kuwait and Kuwait City. Michael lives in a neighborhood called Egaila. It is 4 blocks and he lives in Block 1. The addresses are nothing like at home it is just the neighborhood you live in with the, the block no., street number and then the house number if you have one. I here if you want to get mail you really need a P.O. box but we have never even seen a post office so I do not know how that works at all.
To my girls I wish you all my love and hope all is fine. Barb I hope you are fine and doing well. I love you all and miss you all.

No comments: