Sunday, April 6, 2008
A Day with my Dad and Barbara
This is a picture of my daughter and granddaughter with my dad. He was being silly when I took the picture. I do not often get to go down to see him since Michael has left. Today was suppose to be a BG day but it was rainy and my DD's husband was suppose to work so I asked her if she would go down to my dad's with me. She drove her new carso that her pop pop could see it.
This next picture is of me and my dad with sandy. We had to keep her down as she wanted to kiss his face every time he said cheese. The quilt behind him on his chair is one that I made for him. We sat and watched the race and he got bummed when his Jeff Gorden went out first.
This picture is of dad and his sandy. She sits right beside him on his chair. She also loves to give him kisses.
Barbara and I were sitting at the table when she saw a cardinal come to her feeders but of course all of these birds chased it away. So I took this picture and I do like the way it came out. Barb made some really good soup and I had 2 bowls and took home the left overs. I guess barb knows that I loved that soup. It had all kind of veggies in it and big chunks of hamburger and tomatoes. She also made some corn bread so the lunch just hit the spot.
The next 2 pics were taken at the rest area in NC that is on the intercoastal waterway. I took the first pic of the 2 of them standing on the pier. The bottom one is of a boat that was going by and I got a pic of Ash with it in the background. It was a really nice day and I really love to go down and visit with Dad and Barb.

As soon as we got there I asked Barb if I could use her computer to say Good night to my hubby. So I went up and got him on Skype and was talking to him to see what he was doing. Barb and dad both got to see him and talk to him. Dad was in awe at the fact he could see him and talk to him in Kuwait. So he got to see everyone and that was nice. Michael and dad compared there bald heads. So I said Good-night and everyone else told him good-bye and told him I would talk to him when he got up in the morning. So this was my wonderful visit to dads,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment