Saturday, April 5, 2008

Life without my hubby

This is one of the last pictures taken of my mother before she died in 2006. This is another reason for my lonliness as I do not have her to come over and tell me everything will be alright. She loved my hubby and sometimes I think she would have kept him in a divorce and got rid of me(LOL). It has been really hard but I know she is in a much better place than she was. I love you mom and I know you are watching over your mom. So take good care of her.
My life since My hubby left has been really lonely. Especially on the week-ends when I have no one here. It use to be our time to do things together. Go on a ride, go shopping or just relax in each others company. I am so lost on the week-ends. I have started to sew and am trying to finish all those little projects I have started. I am now working on a baby quilt for a friend of my youngest DD who is due end of next month. I wanted it done by tonight but I have had a nagging headache all day that I can not get rid of.

No comments: