This is the TV my hubby bought us for our room just over 2 years ago. Well yesterday it would not turn on and then started making this loud popping noise and I had to unplug it. I can live without the TV it is just that I like the background noise and it keeps my granddaughter amused. So he bought a 3 yr. extended warranty for it. So hubby says call and see where you have to take it to get it fixed but oh no I have to ship it somewhere and the girl tells me to make sure I pack it well so nothing happens to it. It is already broken and then my next question is how long. Well she goes on to tell me it has to get there, then look at the problem, then order parts to fix it, and then maybe I will get it back. We are talking months without a tv and that is just not right. For what I paid they should have a fix it place in every area. So I am not a happy camper and am not happy to be going without a TV for who knows how long and then there is the problem with all the plugs in the back for the VCR, DVD, and radio receiver. I do not think even with a picture I cab figure out what goes where. I am just so pissed as my hubby has only been gone a month and it could not have happened when he was here. And so is life as they say, and at the moment I hate mine.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Life without a TV
This is the TV my hubby bought us for our room just over 2 years ago. Well yesterday it would not turn on and then started making this loud popping noise and I had to unplug it. I can live without the TV it is just that I like the background noise and it keeps my granddaughter amused. So he bought a 3 yr. extended warranty for it. So hubby says call and see where you have to take it to get it fixed but oh no I have to ship it somewhere and the girl tells me to make sure I pack it well so nothing happens to it. It is already broken and then my next question is how long. Well she goes on to tell me it has to get there, then look at the problem, then order parts to fix it, and then maybe I will get it back. We are talking months without a tv and that is just not right. For what I paid they should have a fix it place in every area. So I am not a happy camper and am not happy to be going without a TV for who knows how long and then there is the problem with all the plugs in the back for the VCR, DVD, and radio receiver. I do not think even with a picture I cab figure out what goes where. I am just so pissed as my hubby has only been gone a month and it could not have happened when he was here. And so is life as they say, and at the moment I hate mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment