Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Life

Spring has sprung in VA and all the little plants are blooming. The one above is from my garden and it just looked so pretty. The flower below is from my neighbors front stoop and it looked so lonely growing in the cement. The one below that is a new calla lily I just bought to put in my front garden. I just love flowers and love to have a lot of them planted in my front garden.


The picture below is me and my new spot on my nose. About three years ago I had a spot in the same place and the Dr. gave me some chemo creme to put on it and it went away. So for the past three years I did not even think about it. Then about a week ago I rubbed my nose on my pillow and it started to bleed and I could not get it to stop. So I watched it and it did not seem to be getting any better or healing so I made another appt. to get it looked at again. Well this time no cream but a biopsy. They took a spot out of my nose so now I have this black hole. Oh and when they did this it would not stop bleeding and the had to cauterize it. Tried a stitch but that did not work either. So now I sit waiting for the results. Hopefully nothing bad so I can go over and visit with my hubby for a couple of months.

No comments: