What does a person do on a day that has a 70% chance of rain and thunderstorms. Well you go to Busch Gardens and hope that it is a 30% not rain kind of day. Well it was a rather slow day at the park and you could have ridden all the coasters over and over. Carla, Ash, & I were hoping for a day of walking, shopping and just enjoying each others company. Carla & I rode Apollo's once and had gotten on for the second ride and we were in the front seat. As soon as we were all buckled in it started to pour buckets and then it stopped, but as soon as they started the ride and we were half way up it started to pour again. It was like having someone stabbing you as the rain hit our faces but luckily I had a hooded sweatjacket on and it was over my face for the whole ride. It was a great ride.
For the most part the day was great but it did rain but did not dampen our fun we had. It was a great day to go to BG and ride the rides. Got 2 rides on Griffon and probably could have kept riding as there was no lines at all. It was a nice day after all and I enjoyed being with my girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment